This policy applies to information we collect about:
• visitors to the Website; and
• Customers of Tigersden Ltd.
2 The information we collect about you
to process an enquiry, or order, Tigersden may ask for the following personal information from you:
• residential address, shipping address;
• email address;and
• telephone number.
In cases of age restriction, Tigersden may ask for the following personal information from you:
• date of birth; and
• evidence of date of birth.
After an order has been placed, we may also contact you to ask you for your feedback.
3 How this information will be collected
After you have contacted Tigerden Ltd with an enquiry, Tigersden Ltd may ask for the above mentioned personal information by the following means:
• this website does not collect information about visitors.
• the website hosting company may collect website traffic information.
5 How we will use the information about you
• to process your enquiry / order / Contract for Goods.
• to verify your age.
6 Who this information will be shared with
For the purposes of invoicing and shipping, this information may be shared with:
• PayPal; and
• Shipping couriers and their agents.
For the purposes of company accounts and taxation, this information may be shared with:
• Accountants , and their agents; and
• Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
In case of legal matters, information will be disclosed as required by Law.
7 How this information will be stored
• on one computer;
• on multiple backup drives; and
• on paper copy
8 Why this information will be stored
• for the purpose of processing an order;
• for the purpose of taxation; and
• as requireed by Law.
9 How long this information will be stored
• the minimum time for storage of information is goverened by legal requirements, especially requirements of record keeping.
• Tigersden Ltd aims to keep records for a minimum of 7 years.
• there is no fixed maximum time for storage of information.
10 Who has access to this information
• The administrators of the company Tigersden Ltd and Tigersden website.
11 Your right to access of information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to Tigersden Ltd, 41 Dundee Road West, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Scotland, DD5 1NB.
12 Your right to erasure of information
• you may, at any time, ask for your stored information to be erased. If you wish to contact us regarding this, please do so via email : email@example.com or write to : Tigersden Ltd, 41 Dundee Road West, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Scotland, DD5 1NB
• information may not be erased if there is a legal right or obligation to retain the information.
13 How this information is protected
• website administration accesss is limited to Tigersden administrators;
• email access is limited to Tigersden administrators;
• paper files access is limited to Tigersden administrators;
• real-time computer security; and
• server-level security enabled by hosting company.
Whilst we take data protection very seriously and pursue all reasonable measures to keep your data safe, you should be aware that complete immunity from data breaches can never be guaranteed, and that the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet may be at risk.
14 Links to other websites
Acessing other websites from links on this website is done so at the users own risk. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our Website. Before using other websites, we recommend that you check their policies, and contact the owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions
15 Your rights
In addittion to those already stated above, you have the following rights:
• the right to be informed:
• the right to rectification;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
16 Your consent
By using the Website and / or placing an order, you consent to the use of your information as set out in this policy.
<< TO TOP >>